On a super hot lazy Friday afternoon, I had the opportunity to speak with Jennifer Meador, CHHC, AADP, about her digital publication the Health Coach Home.
Besides sharing some great tips on contributing content to a digital publication, Jennifer also offered slideberry peeps an opportunity to contribute to her magazine (at no cost to you!) which is a great way to increase your visibility and boost your expert status.
As a contributor, you can list your upcoming happenings in the “Events” section. Twice a year, Jennifer publishes a special issue that features health coaches, listing their name, business, URL and area of expertise – great opportunity for you to get in front of potential clients, or get in touch with JV partners.
Here is what we covered in this conversation:
- What the Health Coach Home is all about (you need to know about the mission and readers of a magazine if you plan to contribute, right?)
- How submitting articles to a publication can help coaches and practitioners in building their businesses.
- Some insider tips and advice when it comes to submitting your content so the publisher will want you back.
- Who Jennifer is looking for as contributors to her publication.
- Of course, how you can submit your content to the Health Coach Home magazine.
Take a listen, I have listed some relevant links below the audio player:
Here is the link to grab the magazine on Apple Newsstand.
You can click on the links in the magazine to start the submission process. However, if you want to contribute but don’t have any iDevice (iPhone, iPad, Mac), shoot Jennifer an email.