The content in the About page of your website is the chance for you to connect with your audience on a personal, emotional level. People buy with emotions, so it’s important that they see more than what you can deliver to them as a health and wellness practitioner. They need to resonate with you, your approach and your personality.
Use your story to connect with your tribe. Tell them why “YOU” is relevant to them and to the problem that they are trying to solve.
Take extreme care not to go on and on and on about your life story… this is where you can lose people if your story is not engaging, or you are sharing an experience that is not relevant to your audience.
Here are some sample questions to help you craft your story:
- What challenges have you had in your life, that you overcome, are something that you are trying to solve for your target market?
- What was your life with that health issue like?
- What made you take the action of making the change?
- What did you do?
- What are the results?
- Did your experience make it your mission to share what you know with others who are dealing with the same issues?
- What other life experiences make YOU special and relevant to your target market?
Ready to create a solid foundation to grow your business using online tools? Download the FREE Claim Your Freedom Training Audio and see how the upcoming Claim Your Freedom :: Build a Solid Coaching Business Online with Grace and Ease coaching program can help set you up for success.