Here are 7 common objections that your prospects may throw at you when you are about to close the deal.
Be prepared, and better yet, address them on your marketing materials/copy to reduce your struggle.
- You don’t really understand my problem – make the feel like you understand exactly what it’s like to be them. Tell a personal story that relates to their circumstances. Pay attention not to trivialize their problems.
- How do I know that you are qualified – show them you have been doing this for a while, and am able to create results. E.g. share client testimonials.
- I don’t believe you – there are a lot of hype out there.
- I don’t need it right now – show them why now is the perfect time to do it, to get the results they want now.
- It won’t work for me (my situation is different) – show them why it will work for them… the process works for those in similar situations, show case studies.
- What happens when I don’t like it (buyer’s remorse) – risk reversal (e.g. money back guarantee)
- I can’t afford it – communicate the value, return on investment, or cost of not taking action.