- Put as much relevant information about your company as you can in the “About” and “Info” sections on your fan/business page. People who want to find out more about your company will look up that link. Make sure you include your website URL and a way to contact you.
- Use a cover picture that showcases what you do in your business (note: current rules forbid the inclusion of promotional language and contact information on the cover photo)
- Get more “likes” by inviting friends (under the Admin section) to like your page. When you get 25 ore more “likes”, you can get a vanity URL that reads “www.facebook.com/your-choice-of-name”, instead of “www.facebook.com/a-long-string-of-numbers”.
- Create Events to promote your workshops, teleseminars, webinars, and programs etc., and invite your friends to join them.
- Post your classes, products and services on Marketplace, and set it so that “anyone” can see the post. This will help increase your exposure.
Want more tips on social media? Watch out for the “80+ Things You Can Do Right Now To Boost Your Social Media Presence” Guide that is coming out soon in our Online Marketing Awesomeness series.